Tuesday, December 28, 2010

So...

I've been slowing down on the picture taking lately because i have been really busy the past few days.  There will be lots of stuff coming soon though! Meeting with a wedding planner tomorrow so hopefully she will be able to get me booked on some weddings to shoot! Then as soon as my photo mat order comes in i will be able to get my pictures up to Wrightwood to the nicest lady Susan, who is going to sell them in her shop for me!  Next week i will be doing a studio shoot with Daniel's son Carson.  Lastly the Volcom Peanut Butter and Jelly Rail Jam pictures at Mountain High, a trip to a couple Missions down near the beach and a couple beaches for pictures. Keep checking back for more stuff with in the next couple weeks because there will be ALOT!

1 comment: