Saturday, January 22, 2011

Casa Romantica, San Clemente CA

FINALLY i finished editing the Casa Romantica pictures from San Clemente.  I have one folder of pictures left from that day and those are the mission pictures from San Juan Capistrano.  Hopefully i can get those done soon too.  So basically this place used to be someones house. There are still a lot of things there that have been there since he originally had the house built and a few renovations.  It is a really cool place to check out and if your ever in the area i highly suggest going to see it!













1 comment:

  1. They are all beautiful, but I just keep coming back to that blue tiled bathroom... There's something about it, I don't know... I even googled "adjectives to describe photogaphs" in hopes of finding the right word, but no luck. Reminds me of something from a design magazine.

    ReplyDelete